"You mind if my doggy make on your lawn?"
"Sometimes I make in my pants"
by anon March 1, 2004
1. Something earned or accomplished through much hard work.
2. The potential to earn any kind of return, income, or produce a surplus, real or imaginary.
3. Universal descriptor of a thing's essence or nature.
1. After many years of inadequacy, his hair was finally make.
2. How much make do you have?
3. The make of that is gold.
by onetruetweedle February 26, 2008
to have sex with
"I'd love to make her--give her the greatestsex ever."
by Dana Mix August 18, 2003
Hawai'ian for dead - Pronounced mah-keh
He jump the cliff, went make.
He jumpedoff the cliff and died.
by CKinHawaii November 20, 2006
Antonym of break. To exchange several smaller bills for one of larger value.
I've got a whole wad of cash here, can you make a hundred?
by Mel September 17, 2005
To make is to have another, to go that extra half yard when there seems ones energy has been drained.
"MAKE IT !! MAKE IT !!"
He went to the well, but the well was dry !!..BUT wait !.. deep, deep within the cavenous most regions of his soul, he finds it within himself to MAKE another pint !!
by harrymonk October 27, 2003
To go for the make the hook up
that shorty'slookin nice dunn, ya gonna go for the make?
by Edgar Flores December 31, 2005