If you want to become an actor, you'need to get a ladder.
by frabrizio January 24, 2018
1. United States Marine Corps and United States Navy slang term for stairs.
2. An extremely steep and dangerous staircase, such as those found in Absecon, New Jersey.
Those weren't stairs that I took an Absecon sleighride down; that was a ladder!
by Led Zeppole October 26, 2003
Someone who is a tool but alot worse than a tool. Can worsen the insult be sayin that he/she is a ladder with extendables and wheels.
Man, Shawn is such a ladder.
by rustyshackleford723 October 29, 2010
Often portrayed in the trap, referring to an extended magazine or clip of around 30 rounds. Common synonym for extended magazines in rap music.
Just picked up my glock 40 and i put a ladder in that b*tch
by bmker1 November 14, 2018
An implement used for climbing .. Some retract, some are metal, some are made of wood.
The roofer was very adept with his long ladder.
by eddieQ July 30, 2005
1) A tool used to reach higher places by climbing.
2) A tool with steps, usually in a triangular shape used in climbing or reaching higher places.
3) The second in a set when used in an example.
4) Slang for a 3mg Xanex pill due to the fact that it resembles a ladder.
1) I could not reach the ceiling so I got a ladder.
2) The painter was on a ladder.
3) Mcdonalds and Burger King both have burgers but I would have to choose the ladder.
4) Damn that ladder really fucked me up.
by Da_Shit October 02, 2006
A slang term widely used in the hoods of Philly. Meaning an extended clip (30 rounds for example) for a handgun that is so long and skinny that it looks like a "Ladder"
"Ladder in the glock call it energizer bunny, cuz it keep goin, hunnid shot throwin "- Quote from popular Philly rapper "Ar-AB" off the song "North 2 West ft. Nitty"
by Choppachoppa_down November 28, 2014