1. A way to announce your departure. Short for I is out; it involves being ignant on purpose because gramatically it should be "I am out".
2. Can be used at the end of a txt conversation.
1. Alright guys, it's getting late, I's out.
2. Rose: I'll talk to you later, I's out.
by Niesz November 6, 2006
Contracted form of the phrase 'I'm out', a simple proclamation that you want nothing to do with what you were just told about or witnessed.
Jim: "Hey Patrick, have you heard about the new Metallica/ Lou Reedcollaboration?"
Patrick: "I out"
by fisher64 October 30, 2011
When text messageauto-correct/complete goes horribly wrong.
Amy: what's up?
Mel: I OUT ME FECES
by DJ Pet November 4, 2010
1. Use this phrase to counter any verbal insults or attack, even when it doesn't make sense. Putting your opponent or enemy in a state of laughter, confusion or hysteria.
"Your fat and ugly and no one loves you!"
"Thanks, I work Out
"Your mom is retarded!"
"Thanks, I work out.
by Forgewolf January 22, 2017
way toobusy as in totally scheduled
I am out straight and can't finish the job until next month!
by mike rekola July 14, 2006
A phrase used to drive off annoying people who keep asking you where you got something.
(Guy 1 is busy playing games on a new phone)
Guy 2: Dude, where did you get that cool new cellphone?
Guy 1: I shat it out. Now fuck off
(Guy 2 walks away)
by KNCVBKK June 22, 2011
its like saying, be cool before i go crazy ts
*somebody does some stupid shit*, "aye, cuzzolock in foe i tweak out'
by iihearttnunu._ April 12, 2022