1. A Mitchell & Ness classic sports jersey, or any retro sports jersey
2. Another word to describe old school music
1. "See me rocking more throwbacks than Fabolous"
2. That song is a throwback from the 90's
by Chi February 26, 2004
Short for weblog.
A meandering, blatantly uninteresting online diary that gives the author the illusion that people are interested in their stupid, pathetic life. Consists of such riveting entries as "homework sucks" and "I slept until noon today."
The act of posting to a weblog.
by NGX February 6, 2003
Urban slang. To put up a facade or make appearances, typically to impress or in some way deceive to maintain image. From 'to front'.
He be frontin' - that Benz be a rental!
by T.D. January 20, 2003
A more politically correct word commonly used to mean "fat" or "chubby". Ironically, the person in question is generally not healthy in the classic sense, although well-fed.
Ethel: "So doc, what's the news?"
Doctor: "To be honest with you, your health isn't good at all. In fact, you're extremely healthy."
by Nick D September 1, 2004
1. A Gun, knife, or other weapon.
2. Anything used for the smoking of various drugs, most commonly marijuana, most commonly a pipe.
3. A graffitimural.
4. A place.
5. Short - piece of shit.
6. Generic - anything.
1. This piece shoots nice, only cost $50.
2. Dude, nice piece! Let's smoke.
3. Yo, I threw up a hot piece down near 2nd.
4. Dude, I'ma bounce out this piece before drama goes down.
5. Dude, look at that car, what a fucking piece.
6. Yo, nice piece!
by KillerByte August 9, 2004
Undercoverpolice officers. (low profile police)
"those low pro po's swear we cant spot them in crown vics with no plates and a searchlight."
by eson December 17, 2003
1. One's personalbusiness
2. One's teeth/smile
Why you all up in my grill, fool?
Damn boy, youre gonna get knocked in the grill.
Youre hella grillin!
by Yebeka December 20, 1999